Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February 2017 Scrap Shotz Kit Projects

Hello!
My apologies for the lack of posting lately. I really have been creating but haven't made it here to post much.
Follow me on Instagram to keep up with what I've been up to and also bookmark and/or follow the Scrap Shotz blog as I design for them and post all the details of my monthly kit project creations there.
I wish I had more time to create but life happens and I just fit it in when I can. I am in awe of those who work full time outside the home, raise a family and devote time to their hobbies/passions.
Enough introspection!!

Here's a little taste of what I've been working on lately:
Curious? I hope so, keep checking in to the Scrap Shotz blog to see what this turned in to and to see the rest of my February kit projects😊

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...