Saturday, June 20, 2015

Fun With Cats - A Stuck On U Sketches Sketch Layout

Hello!

Yes it's my last sketch reveal post and I want to thank Nanne and Leah for their wonderful, inspiring sketches and most importantly, their wonderful, inspiring personalities!
It has been a pleasure to create with the both of you and I wish you nothing but happiness in your future endeavours!!

You can link up your take on this awesome sketch at SOUS.

Here is my layout:

.
A few close ups:

I love those wood veneer pieces, they are made by Lawn Fawn.

Chipboard buttons and die cuts with more of the great wood veener.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...