Sunday, November 2, 2014

**New Stuck On U Sketches Project Life Challenge**

The current SOUS  Project Life challenge is....PLAID

I had a mild panic attack as I thought I had NO plaid but a short flip through only one of my 6 paper holders yielded a number of plaid options.


This page is the 2nd of a two page spread for week 33 so I chose this plaid with blue as it matches the blue letters I used on the facing page.

As plaid is a strong pattern I didn't want to overwhelm the photos with it so I used a 4x6 card as the title card and then punched a few circles which I placed on a solid colour of card stock and voila!!
Another page done!

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to see your take on the Project Life Challenge so link up your layout at Stuck On U Sketches.

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...