Sunday, August 10, 2014

**New**Project Life Challenge from Stuck On U Sketches!!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the latest SOUS Project Life challenge. This is another fun and easy challenge:


I had lots of quote cards to choose from in my stash but you can make your own as well!

Here is my PL layout:

{Project Life Seafoam Core Kit; Teresa Collins Albums Made Easy for WRMK}

Isn't the 4x6 card sweet? I just love the glittered word! It reads "It's A Wonderful Life".
I was light on photos for this week so I added a tag from an item of clothing I purchased in the far left pocket.

I hope you'll play with this week's challenge as it's a super easy one! Link us up to your project at SOUS and you'll be entered in a draw for this fabulous prize from our August sponsor


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, can I win the candy this time? LOL!
I totally WISH!
Great page, yeah, love the card choices for this!
Kinda quick commenting but spent some time around your blog tonight (this is how I spend my super hot Friday nights! LOL). Anyways, just dropping my comment in one spot though! Great stuff!

xoxo, Leah

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Release Hop & Shop!

  WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ou...