Sunday, April 20, 2014

*New Project Life Challenge* Stuck On U Sketches

Happy Easter and welcome to the newest SOUS Project Life challenge...


I have quite a number of stamps but don't seem to use them much so I had lots to choose from for this challenge and really enjoyed using them on a PL spread.

supplies: Project Life Seafoam core kit, Elle's Studio 4x6 journal card, MME washi tape Kate&Co; stamps Tim Holtz and Pink Paislee; alphas Thickers AC

I have not been very motivated to pull out my camera lately, maybe it's the never ending winter so I have not had very many photos to use. That's where these challenges are so useful as I automatically have a pocket filled in my spread. The journal card I added strips of washi tape to uses a Pink Paislee stamp that says "captured moments photographs. I also added a couple of the Tim Holtz # stamps to the title card and just like that, DONE!
I just started a photography class over at Big Picture Classes so I should have more photos for future spreads ;)).

Don't forget to link us up to your project at SOUS for this challenge or any of the April challenges for a chance to a $30 certificate to their shop from this month's sponsor:


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Stephanie Eaken said...

What a fun spread! I love the greens & yellows. Awesome!

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...