Thursday, January 23, 2014

Scrap Shotz January 2014 Kit Reveal!!

A little late but better late than never, here are my projects for the first Scrap Shotz kit of 2014 featuring the Studio Calico Print shop line.


I used scraps from my layouts for these cards and whipped these up in no time!

@TODAY

Positive for Peanuts
There are a bunch of great patterns in this SC line and I had lots of fun working with them as you can see on this layout.

Houseguests
The kit contains vellum die cuts and I used a bunch on this layout.

A clear Wink of Stella brush marker is also in the kit and I used it to highlight a couple of flowers in this patterned paper. The white in the top left and you can see the other on the bottom right.

Ordinary Travel Captured
I used a bit of mist and also colored the stencil on the berry cardstock with the Wink of Stella marker.

Head over to the Scrap Shotz gallery and take a look at all the Creative Team Projects!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...