Sunday, November 4, 2012

Project Life Week 41 & 42

Another couple of weeks of Project Life to share. The closer I get to the end of the year the happier I am with sticking with this, even with falling behind at times. I've been keeping the book in my office with plans to put it out on January 1, 2013 for everyone to look back over the course of the previous year. The family is going to love looking through it!

Here's Week 41:

A few more photos on this than the last few weeks. I've been experimenting adding words directly to my photos and I like the end results. I even computer journaled on this week, I don't do that very often.

Week 42

I ended up sick a couple of days this week and add to that spending lots of time prepping projects for the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival there was no time (or energy) to take photos. This note my daughter wrote for her brother took center stage on this spread. Simple and quick to finish :)



No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...