Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Project Life 2012

So I caught up with PL and am now a few weeks behind. I have taken very few photos so I have the photos printed out but I have not put the layouts together yet. I have been saving receipts and such to include on the layouts since I don't have many photos.

Anyhoo, here are a couple of PL layouts:

Week 32
O.k. the left side is week 31 which I have already posted so week 32 on the right side. My family was gone camping this week and the Olympics were all over t.v. I adding journaling directly to one of the photos in PSE. The London 2012 image was printed from the web.

Week 33
Yes that's right, the rest of family returned from camping and I did laundry and we packed up for our family vacation to Chandler, Arizona. We had a FANTASTIC time, I love vacationing with my family!
Here is the right side of the 2 page spread, yes one of a handful of two page spreads in my PL ;)
More layouts to come, thanks for looking!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...