Sunday, September 16, 2012

12x12 Scrapbook Projects

A few random 12x12 projects, hope you enjoy them!

This was made from a Studio Calico kit but I can not remember which  one for the life of me.
Lots of American Crafts "Chap" on this one along with Jenni Bowlin Stickers and Crate Paper stickers. I also used the Sew Easy and an EK Success border punch.
Another school layout using a Studio Calico kit-don't recall the name of it but the blue chevron paper is Kesai Art if that helps.
Lastly I have this fun layout using Heidi Swapp Colour Magic and No Limits products(all obtained from Scrap Shotz) along with a bit of Glimmer Mist. I cut an HS memory file in half to serve as a photo mat on the HS colour magic base cardstock. Love how this turned out!

Feel free to let me know what you think!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...