Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Scrap Shotz Summer Kit *Authentique* Pt.2

In my last post I shared the layouts I created with the fabulous SSZ Summer Kit. Today I have the cards I created!
Now I do not consider myself a card maker but as a Creative Team member I like to challenge myself to create a few for each kit reveal and this kit has one sheet of paper that begs to be cut and turned into cards!

This card front is cut directly from one of the kit patterned papers. I used the Easy Bow maker to make this fabulous bow!

This next card features one of the stickers as the sentiment.
On this card I misted the cardstock base with the Studio Calico mask included in the kit, fussy kit on of the patterned papers and attached a MME brad as a the card sentiment.
This card features the kit patterned papers and the washi tape as well. The banner flag is a sticker also included in the kit.
This is a super simple card featuring the washi tape along with one of the blossoms included in the kit as well. 
This final card showcases that patterned paper I started out with. Another easy to create card!
So there you have my card creations from the Scrap Shotz Summer Kit and if me, a non-card maker, can make fabulous cards like these; imagine what a card making guru can do with this kit!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day ONE! Fruity Favourites!

    Who's ready for some brand new Krafty Goodies? It's time to bring you NEW stamp sets and layering stencils from Kraftin' Kim...