Friday, June 8, 2012

Project Life 2012...Catching Up

Hello! I realized after looking at my last PL post I completely forgot to post week 16 so here it is:
I was in a more creative mood this week and misted the patterned paper in the top left corner and stamped directly on the photo that says "laugh out loud". I also added a piece of Chatterbox chipboard and used a piece of Basic Grey paper as the journaling block.
As I mentioned in my last post, I'm still waiting for my week 17 & 18 photos to be printed from the online photo printing service I uploaded them to and I will have to give them a call tomorrow as it's taken been weeks since I sent them in. I'll add those weeks in once I receive the photos so I've continued on and here is week 19:
I journaled directly on a couple of photos this week and I really liked taking advantage of "white space" on the photos to get the best of both worlds, photos and words.

Week 20
I've added an 8x10 page protector with DS#3's artwork along with the "original" canvas tag.
A good look at the little guy's artwork and the full week's photos.
Week 21
More journaling on the photos and a couple of special thank you cards. This week I used and American Craft 6x12 page protector in addition to the Becky Higgens Project Life design A page protector.

So I'm kind of caught up, have to print week 22 and week 23 is just about completed so maybe I can get them both finished this weekend??? We'll see!!!

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Let's Get Crafty and Celebrate 10 Years of Altenew Crafting Fun! Altenew Blog Hop + Giveaway!

  Hello Crafty Friends! Welcome here and I am super excited to share my projects from this fabulous April release!  Before I get to the proj...