Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wonderfully, Ordinary, Average Day

I love scrapping the everyday. Nothing outstanding about the photos just the reason I started scrapbooking in the first place. Making a record of our lives that's fun to look at and reminds us of what our lives were like "way back when". It's turned into a creative outlet and passion for me and no I don't consider myself a "creative" person ;) . This stamp from Ali Edwards "Ordinary Days" was perfect for this layout.

I've used American Crafts Chap paper, a chipboard piece from LYB under the stamped title and some very old Black Orchid puffy stickers by SEI in addition to an EK Success border punch. Love when I can utilize something I've had in my stash for years :).
One of these days I've going to figure out how to photograph my layouts so they don't look wonky on the screen, I glued everything down straight, honest!!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...