Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Scrap Shotz March CT Reveal Part Two

I am back with the second half of my March kit reveal projects for Scrap Shotz. This kit was packed full of brand new Little Yellow Bicycles' "Saturdays" line.

This was the last project I completed before the reveal and I think it's my favorite.
This is a mix of flowers from the LYB paper flower kit included in the March kit and blossoms cut with my Cricut.

I've had these photos around for almost a year and this sentiment on the LYB dimensional sticker was just what I needed to get these scrapped.
The journaling ticket is from the LYB Tear Out Ticket and Journaling Card book which is also included in the March kit.
Lastly is this card that would be great for any occasion.
The flower in the center is from the fabric sticker add on. The ticket looks like it's added to the card front but it is actually part of a piece of patterned paper.

I so enjoyed working with this kit and if you'd to see how the rest of the Creative Team used it, check out the gallery and leave us some love there while you're at it :)

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...