Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Project Life Title Page

Welcome to my very first Project Life post.
I have jumped on the Project Life bandwagon! You can read about this project here.

I hope to keep up with this throughout 2012. I got myself the Clementine core kit, Design A page protectors and the 60 pages multipack of various designs.
I kicked it off with a title page and you can see a bunch of examples of title pages from the Project Life Creative Team. I'll be checking them out often to stay motivated to complete this project.

Patterned paper is Amy Tan for American Crafts and Making Memories Paper Reverie. Alphas are Thickers and My Minds Eye, flower is Sassafrass Lass and camera stamp is Studio Calico.

I will share week 1 and week 2 of my Project Life adventure in the next few days.

Thanks for looking ;)

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...