Friday, December 2, 2011

December Daily - Day One

Had a great time putting together day one of my December Daily. I wasn't too sure what I would focus on today and had intended to talk about how "ordinary" December begins with school for the kids, etc. Then I received a phone call that my daughter had been hurt (not seriously) at school and wanted to be picked up so there was my story fo the day. Here's what it looks like:

I added this pocket page which is a baseball card protector cut down and hole punched to fit. I shamelessly copied Ali's idea of putting decorative elements into the pockets; I used sequins, gems, pearls and stapled the pocket closed. I included two photos and a couple of patterned papers in the pockets as well.

This photo is both sides of day one and this next photo is the day one photo and story :)


So day one is in the books, we'll see what tomorrow brings :)

Thanks for taking a look!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Great page, Rosie! Hope Peyton is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pages and I hope she is okay!

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...