Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Project 12-October

I spent last weekend getting caught up on Project 12 and completed not only October but September as well. 
Lets start with October's layout; first the sketch:

Here's my layout:
I dug into my stash for this one and used a lot of items I've had for over a year. Patterned paper is Crate Paper, Lily Bee and I don't know who makes the brown with white swirls paper. The blossoms are Sassafras Lass and I think the ribbon is May Arts. Butterflies and alphas are Jenni Bowlin.
Here are a couple of close ups:

Since I didn't have the right size of photos, I trimmed two photos to the same size of the larger photos in the sketch (3"x 6.25") otherwise I stuck very closely to the sketch.

Here's my September layout which I absolutely LOVE, I'll use this sketch again for sure :) .

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...