Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Big News!!!!

I can now officially call myself a scrapbook designer!!!

I was honoured to be invited to join the Creative Team for a one year term at Scrapshotz , a Canadian monthly kit club I've been subscribing to for the last 3 years. I remember the day I talked to my husband and asked him if he'd be okay with me signing up for a monthly scrapbook kit club. Our 4th was just a few months old and this was one of my dreams come true, to join a kit club.
Now I'm designing for Scrapshotz and I'm so thrilled!

We are getting ready to reveal the creative team's work with the October kit:


Here is a sneak at one of my projects (it pretty much gives away the whole project but trust me, there is some other great stuff!):
Come see me in the Scrapshotz gallery on Friday evening for the rest of my projects and to see what the entire Creative Team has done with the kit!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Release Hop & Shop!

  WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ou...