Thursday, July 21, 2011

Project 12 - May and June

I was behind on my Project 12 layouts but got caught up last week. I'm going to start with June's layout for those of you dropping in via the SCT blog :).

Here is the full layout:

I used all Prima except for the bazzil kraft cardstock and basic grey lined patterned paper. The edge on the right side is an EK Success border punch. This is my very first layout in over 10 years of scrapping that I cut a photo in the middle of a two page spread.
Here is the left side of the layout:
and the right side:

Here is my May layout:
Another layout I am super pleased with! I loves these sketches and I even used my heat gun to creat the embossed flowers on the right side.
Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you on catching up! Really fun LOs! Great color choices!

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks! Day TWO - Fruity Fun!

  Welcome back! Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks? Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff! Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set from a...