Friday, June 17, 2011

Echo Park Fun

I've been dialed into my Echo Park stash lately as I'm signed up for a Thank You card swap at Creative Escape in August. As Echo Park is sponsoring the swap room I have to use EP papers so it's a great reason to used my EP stash. I will post photos of those cards after I've sent them in.

This layout uses a bunch of Echo Park goodness, the "Walk in the Park" collections, "The Twinery" twine and of course Bazzill cardstock. The design is based on a Sketchy Thursday sketch that I wasn't able to finish in time to post on that site. Here was the sketch from Sketchy Thursday:


and here is my layout based on this sketch using Echo Park papers:


I handstitched around the layout to frame it and made the holes with the Sew Easy tool. This was a great sketch to work with as well! :)

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...