Wednesday, May 4, 2011

An Evening Off

It's a surprise evening off from baseball, for me anyways, DH is out with our oldest. Son #2 is sick with the stomach flu so he wasn't able to go to his game today. Thought I'd pop in for a quick post in between using my time to pack for the Scrapshotz National Scrapbooking Day crop on Saturday and sending out emails to baseball parents for uniform deposits.
I'm bummed Son#2 couldn't make his game. I really love watching him play and his team looks like a great team this season. Of course his next game is on Saturday, my scrapping day so I'll pop in to his game for a bit, I'll still get at least 10 hours of scrapping in!
Here are a couple of projects I was able to complete this weekend in between baseball practices!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Release Hop & Shop!

  WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ou...