Monday, March 28, 2011

Vacay...

Well I am away on a short little vacation to Montana! I really tried to leave my computer at home but couldn't bear to leave it behind so I'm still able to enjoy some evening blog surfing. We are enjoying ourselves and loving the time to just hang together as a family with no schedules or other priorities.

The kid spent a bunch of time at the swimming pool today and we hope to log in some time tomorrow too. I am really looking forward to trying out my new runners in the fitness room tomorrow too. I got myself a pair of the new Nike Free shoes. They are amazingly light and designed to fit the natural motion of your foot. I'll give a review after I've tried them out a few times.

I'm going to enjoy a glass of wine and perusing the spring edition of Scrapbook & Cards Today which also turned 5 years old today! Congrats SCT!

Cheers from Montana!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...