Friday, March 4, 2011

THE ONLINE CROP STARTS...

TODAY!!! I'm excited for the Scrapshotz online crop which starts tonight at 6pm MST and runs through until Sunday. I look forward to the great challenges the DT comes up with and the opportunity to complete a BUNCH of projects. The sneaks for "A Night at the Oscars" were very intriguing so here's hoping my flu doesn't keep me from crafting!

I did a LOT today so I hope I haven't tired myself out. Funny how at one point I felt that I hadn't done much because I didn't tick off everything on my TO DO list yet today I:
- picked up, dusted, vacuumed the basement
- cleaned the kitchen
- picked up household items at Wal-Mart
- picked up ingredients for dinner at Sobeys
- mailed letters
- did some banking
- put away the shopping
- cooked lunch
- changed diapers
- took apart Cole's crib
- reaaranged and vacuumed Cole's room
- did 3 loads of laundry
- cooked supper
All of this before 6pm. So making this list made me realize that while there are other things still to be done, I have accomplished much already. I need to look at ALL the things I do in a day rather than focus only on what I didn't get done. Some days I'll get more done and sometimes less and that's okay.

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day ONE! Fruity Favourites!

    Who's ready for some brand new Krafty Goodies? It's time to bring you NEW stamp sets and layering stencils from Kraftin' Kim...