Tuesday, January 18, 2011

On a Roll...

This past weekend I cropped all day Friday with a girlfriend and then all day Saturday at another friend's fundraising crop. It was a super productive weekend (for me anyways).

Yes I did mostly two page layouts. I must admit I LOVE all the space there is for designing when you spread the photos across two pages. I'm reminded that when I first started scrapping I pretty much made ONLY two page layouts. Probably because I was not as selective with my photos so I had OODLES & OODLES of photos that I felt I HAD to scrap. I don't regret that at all. I'd rather have too many memories than wish I just had another photo of ?-insert name of person, place or thing :).

More to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...