Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Fun!

Last week I installed an Ikea Expedit shelf in my scrap room and I am head over heels in love with it! Here is the shelf in the process of being put together:

Yes, that's my little "helper" !

As I had my back turned while I was putting the camera down, I heard a slight "crreeeak" and turned around to find my "helper" trying to climb on this shelf before it was completely put together. Thankfully I stopped him before he was able to get all his bodyweight on it! It's all together now and I have been enjoying using it. Now I am teasing you because I haven't taken an after shots of the shelf yet! Here is a  "before" shot and tune in tomorrow for the "after".

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...