Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Brrrrrrr....

Hello! If you've dropped in to view my December Daily, just scroll down a bit to get to it!

We have been in a deep freeze the last few days and today has been the coldest yet and we are only at the beginning of winter, oh well, it is Canada! The thermometer dipped to -31 C with the wind chill for the kids bus ride to school and by Friday we are looking at +1 C. Yes that is common in this part of Canada!

We did brave the elements to go to our local Canadian Football League game, the Calgary Stampeders matching up against the Saskatchewan Roughriders for a spot in the Grey Cup final in Edmonton. It was
-23c with the windchill at kickoff. The Grey Cup has been contested for almost 100 years and this years version is the 98th. The home team (Calgary) lost so it's a rematch against Montreal. It got me thinking about the last time a team won back to back Grey Cups so thanks to Google I found out that the Toronto Argonauts were the last team to win the Cup two years running in 1996 & 1997. The game takes place this coming Sunday and I and my family will be fervently cheering for the Alouettes!!! Go Montreal Go!!

In between shopping for thermal underwear and keeping the kids entertained indoors, I completed a few projects and here are a couple.

Ooops, it's a pretty small image, sorry about that.

It's hard to see on the double page layout but I used my iRock to adhere a border of glam rocks exactly like the ones on the card. I've been having so much fun playing with the tool!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks! Day TWO - Fruity Fun!

  Welcome back! Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks? Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff! Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set from a...