Saturday, October 23, 2010

Layout Reveal Part 2

As I promised a couple of days ago, here are the remainder of the layouts I completed at the Scrapshotz crop last weekend. In all honesty, there is one layout that I finished and then completely dismantled and did over again so I actually didn't finish it until Tuesday but that's okay right?!


Patterned paper and stickers are from Echo Park's Summertime collection. I am really digging the kraft cardstock lately so of course that is the cardstock base I used on this.



This layout uses items from the Scrapshotz October kit in addition to Thickers and gems adhered with the iRock tool. Yes this is the layout I re-scrapped from last weekends crop.

I used Coredinations cardstock for the base of this, Basic Grey Marrakech patterned paper and "flower stickers" and the quote is from Creative Imaginations. I adhered a gem on the flower with the iRock tool and used Glitz alphas for Arizona.

I did not complete a large volume of layouts but I had a great time hanging out with my 2x/per cropping friends. I can't wait for the NSD crop in May!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Release Hop & Shop!

  WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ou...