Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Well it was disappointing watching the Stampeders get spanked by the Alouettes in CFL football today but I have these sweet photos to ease the pain! I took these yesterday at our Neustaedter Thanksgiving dinner and my nephew-in-law took our family photos for us so I am very excited to see how those turned out! Here are shots of my Thanksgiving subject, Cole:

Big sister Peyton also got in the frame:


Cousin Willa took Cole on the back deck to watch the train travel through the valley:


I did not get photos of all our family but we had a fabulous time with everyone! 

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks! Day TWO - Fruity Fun!

  Welcome back! Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks? Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff! Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set from a...