Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Monday!

Why is it a happy Monday for me? I had a fantastic weekend spending all day Saturday at a crop so I am still in a great mood even though none of the layouts I am going to share were completed at the crop! Those are waiting to be photographed. Here is some of my latest work:
























This layout was for a SSZ challenged to use squares. I love how it turned it out.

I love the photo on the lower left side of the boys patiently waiting for someone to come by for autographs.
On this layout I painted the natural wood brads with Glimmer Glaze. Very nice product and the pearls along the side are Imaginesence i-rock pearls adhered with the i rock tool.

The title card and pp's are from the Fancy Pants Happy Together line.

All these products are from the Bo Bunny Around the Block line.

I am really enjoying using Glimmer Mist lately. I also used OA Thrift Shop papers for the scallops on this layout.

More layouts to come when I get them photographed and uploaded!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...