Thursday, September 23, 2010

Two Pagers

Yay the sun and some warmer temps have returned! Here are a couple more layouts I've been working on and they are both two pagers. I used create two page layouts almost exclusively however in the last year or so I have found myself making mostly single pages. Is one better than the other?? Not really. I think it really depends on the photos I am working with, primarily how many I have. I am going to challenge myself to do more two page layouts just because!

I love how this one turned out. The patterned paper, alphas and badges are American Crafts. Cardstock is from Stampin Up and I can't remember who makes the flowers.

I love how this one turned out! I did lots of rearranging before I settled on this photo arrangement but I am pleased with it. The pattered papers are by Basic Grey, large alphas are thickers, small are October Afternoon; brown flowers are by Lily Bee and the white flower is Prima.

Off to enjoy the sunshine now!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...