Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday Wish List-Bella Blvd

The ladies over at Scrapshotz have been talking about what CHA new releases they are looking forward to Bella Blvd was mentioned by a few people so I had to go to the Bella Blvd blog to check it out. So much great new stuff from this company! I may have to get a part time job to pay for my wish list items if I want to add them all to my stash!





Beautiful isn't it? Now today is a special day here because it is my darling boy's birthday. 

Happy 11th Birthday Jack!


Here is the card I made for Jack which I have to wait to give to him until next week when he is back home from camping.

The image is "Catch of the Day" by Christy Croll. Patterned paper is Basic Grey Marrakech, HB sentiment and twine are from Stamping Up and cardstock is Bazzil. I coloured the image with Copics.

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...