Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday-Scrappy Wish List

With all the new products being released after CHA, there are a few that have caught my eye. One is the Coredinations line.

I love the colours and the embossing! Hope to get my hands on some of this!
When I first saw the prototype of this I wasn't too jazzed about it but after seeing it in action, I love it! It's this little number by Tim Holtz:

photo from sizzix.com product list

I see it as a souped up Cuttlebug that can take any type of die, embossing folder and material. It's pretty cool in action. You can see it in this video as demonstrated by Tim Holtz himself.

Only two items on my list?? There's more but I don't have a limitless budget so these would be my first choices!




No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day ONE! Fruity Favourites!

    Who's ready for some brand new Krafty Goodies? It's time to bring you NEW stamp sets and layering stencils from Kraftin' Kim...