Monday, August 16, 2010

So Sorry

For the long awaited post. The days have disappeared so quickly since Thursday and to be quite honest, I can not really remember what happened on Friday! I'll start at Saturday then...our furniture, or most of it arrived from Sears Saturday morning so my hubby Ray, with some help from the boys were busy putting together the new dining room set:
 

Jack's bed arrived in it's entirety but only the headboard/footboard of Blake's trundle bed came so we'll have to wait to get his all together. At least the mattresses came so they were both able to sleep on new mattresses but it was an adjustment for Blake as he's been sleeping on a double mattress so a twin feels kind of small for him. I'll post photos of the new furniture once I have a chance to take some! We also picked up our new 2010 Yukon SLT on Tuesday so that meant some work to clean out the storage room in the basement to  make room for the freezer that was in the garage because the new truck does not fit with the freezer in the garage. 

Phew! It's been busy around here so I decided to hang out at home with Peyton, Cole and Blake on Sunday while Ray and Jack went to church. Later we all went to the Calgary Stampeders football game and watched the Stamps mop up the floor with the Edmonton Eskimos. Today has been full of getting ready for Ray, Blake and Jack to head to Shutty Bench camping  for a couple of weeks. Oh, I almost forgot, Ray hired a couple of nephews to build this lattice in our front yard:


I love how it turned out! We wanted a courtyard in our front yard because it gets the most sun so all this area needs now is some plant material! 
So I'm all caught up now. I will post some pics of the new vehicle and furniture and leave with some of my latest paper craft projects:



No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...