Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lazy Me

I am in such a lazy mood right now. I don't want to do anything but have so much that needs to be completed. Ever have one of those days? I am going to just go with it and not worry about it. It is only 4:30 so I may be hit by a burst of energy yet!

Pairies was lots of fun. The kids finished in 7th place and had a great time! It was a nice family vacation and also the end of baseball season. The boys will have a break until fall ball starts in September. They will be going to the trailer in a week or so and then back to school, yikes, already!

We will enjoy the rest of the summer that is left and have a great time doing it! I love my kids and my hubby so very much. I am a very blessed gal!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks! Day TWO - Fruity Fun!

  Welcome back! Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks? Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff! Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set from a...