Thursday, August 26, 2010

Heatwave

Can you call two days of high temperatures a heatwave? Likely not however we haven't seen too many hot  days around these parts this summer and it will be cooler again beginning tomorrow. Now I just have to get the kids out from in front of the t.v. to go enjoy the day outside. I am also waiting for the installation guy to show up to install my new phone. We're switching phone providers for a better price. So not much on the go here today.

Now here's my latest scrapbook layout:



I still have to get my head around the fact this guy is starting junior high next week and in less than a year he will become a teenage officially when he turns thirteen. He is growing up so quickly!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...