Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Fun

I had a fun, fun day with my best friend Amy scrap booking! Amy generally works weekends so she tries to take Fridays off and if possible we get together to scrap. I was able to finish off a bunch of school layouts of the kids so it was a productive scrapping day. I probably won't share most of them unless I can figure out how to blur out the class photos as I do not have permission to post photos of classmates on the web.

On the home front, the little guy is sleeping in a real bed for the very first time!! Since he has missed his nap for the last 2 days I figured it would be a good day to put him to sleep in his bed, he'd be too tired to try and get out of bed to run around! He was asleep in mere minutes! I also piled up large pillows at the bedrail and the foot of the bed to discourage an escape so we'll see how it goes at bedtime tonight.

We also have a lot of smoke in the air from forest fires in B.C., it smells like you are the campground with a campfire burning and you can see it in the air, it looks like fog.

All in all it has been a good start to the weekend today and I am looking forward to an evening of scrapping and hopefully watching a movie with the kids. I really love my life!!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks! Day TWO - Fruity Fun!

  Welcome back! Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks? Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff! Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set from a...