Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Quiet Evening

The boys were invited to their friend's for a sleepover last night. That left me all alone for the evening and this morning. I feel so relaxed now! Just a few hours of no one but me in the house and I feel like I have been away on a vacation. You don't realize how important peace and quiet is until you actually get some!
What did I do you wonder? Not much of anything really, finished a card, surfed the net, watched a tv movie and ate a bowl of popcorn. This was after Jack's baseball team which his team won 13-1.

I'm working on lunch right now and then we'll be taking Blake to baseball practice. The weather is gorgeous right now so it will be perfect for practice. I'm planning to sit in the stands and enjoy the sunshine!

Here's the card I make last night


Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks! Day TWO - Fruity Fun!

  Welcome back! Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks? Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff! Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set from a...