Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One and One and Zero

One boy lost tonight, Blake 10-0, one boy won tonight, Jack 10-0, and Jack pitched a no-hitter! Way to go Jack!

It was a beautiful night at the ball diamond, I could have worn shorts but didn't so I was kind of hot! I was annoyed when I got bit by a mosquito after I had put bug spray on, grrrrr. Nice to have some nice weather back after a full day of downpours yesterday.

Today the boys and I went to see this movie


Cute movie! The boys liked it and I did too. I didn't know anything about it but I was teary eyed near the end. We recommend it, two thumbs up!


No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Release Hop & Shop!

  WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ou...