Thursday, May 20, 2010

The children are off school tomorrow so this is the last day of the week for us! Yeehaw!! We have a playdate planned with Amy and Ian Stagg tomorrow-the kids will play while the moms scrapbook!

The boys played their first game for the Bowridge Cup and their team, the Royals, won 15-5. Blake got a nice 2 run RBI single off one of the other team's best pitchers. He was happy and I was very excited for him!
Jack played 2nd base and Blake played 3rd base. We play another game tomorrow against the Jays at 5pm and if we win we will be in the final Saturday morning at 10am.

Ray will be heading home tomorrow. We've all really missed him but I am so grateful to him for allowing me to pay Michelle Moody to help me with the kids while he's gone. It's been great! Our plan tomorrow is to let Cole go napless and then we all will go to the baseball game because the boys have to be there at 4pm. It's dogs and burgers for supper tomorrow!!

No time for scrapping today, I actually put away ALL of the layouts that I've completed in the last 2 months. Now I need to order more scrapbooks to hold them. So no projects to share tonight, maybe some tomorrow after my scrapping playdate!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...