Thursday, May 6, 2010

Balance.

Does a balanced life really exist? I used to think I had a balanced life but looking back over the past couple of years I can see how that's not the case. I am at a point now where I eat crappy, don't exercise and don't sleep well.

 Enough is enough.

 The change begins now!

 I know I can't make the change all on my own, God is a huge part of it and we've talked tonight about it some. I look forward to hearing God speak to me about this, I am ready to listen and willing to act on His directions.

'"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the LORD. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."'

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...