Saturday, May 13, 2017

Swing For the Fences

We like to play a game over at the Scrap Shotz forum called layout tag which begins with an inspiration layout for the first player who completes their layout then "tags" the next person on the list  until everyone has created their layout.

This was my layout from the most recent game of tag:

I am sorry I can't recall which paper line this was and it's not available anymore and I used it all up on this layout. The border of baseballs is my favourite part, after that cute thumbs up photo 😉.

I'll be sharing my most recent-April- kit projects on the Scrap Shotz blog beginning tomorrow-Mother's Day-so pop on over to take a look.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks! Day TWO - Fruity Fun!

  Welcome back! Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks? Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff! Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set from a...