Thursday, May 25, 2017

Hi-Ya, Birthday Wishes and Thanks

Hello!
As I am in between Scrap Shotz Monthly kit club kits I have a wee bit of time to play with some items in my stash.

The following 2 cards feature the Altenew Tulip stamp. I stamped these images on watercolour paper and coloured one with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and the other with Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.


 The cherry wood paper is from Altenew as well as the sentiment. Nuvo Crystal drops in Bright Gold finish off the card.


These next 2 cards feature the darling Mama Elephant Tiny Ninjas stamps. The images are stamped in black Memento Ink and colored with Copic markers. The Tim Holtz Diamonds layering stencil and  Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Fossilized Amber and Squeezed Lemonade form the the background for the  ninjas.


I've added Dollar Store sequins and some My Mind's Eye paper from my stash to complete the cards.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps March Release Hop & Shop!

                                                                            Woohoo!!!  Today we are celebrating all the fabulous new goodies...