Saturday, March 28, 2015

**Stuck On U Sketches March 27 Sketch Reveal**

Hello and thanks for joing me for the latest Stuck On U Sketches sketch reveal.
There is sooo much inspiration in this fabulous sketch by Leah Schaeffer!

{Patterned paper, die cut pages, overlay, brads, chipboard, stickers-Simple Stories "Good Day Sunshine"; paper clip Simple Stories "I Am"; ledger paper-unknown; grey print-Studio Calico Basics; card stock-Bazzill}

I loved the lined paper in the sketch and found this ledger pattern in my stash, I placed it on a piece of Bazzill dotted card stock. It was great to pull out a punch I haven't used in awhile, that's the EK Success notebook edge punch. The die cut page I used for the layout title is one of the SN@P die cut pages in the Good Day Sunshine collection along with the woodgrain pattern.
This 'holepunched' paper is also a die cut page from the same collection. You have a good look at the overlay I used with the hexagons layered over the woodgrain page.
I handcut a tag to hold my journaling and finished it off with a brad. The also punched the edge on the tag which creates a visual triangle with the other punched edges.

I hope you'll find some time to give this sketch a try and link it up at SOUS!

Thanks for stopping by :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loving this page Rosie. Super family snap too xx

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...