Monday, February 10, 2014

Stuck On U Sketches Project Life Challenge Monday

Hello and welcome to another SOUS Project Life Challenge!



There is another great prize up for grabs for playing along with ANY Stuck On U Sketches challenge this month:


So here's I approached this challenge using the negative of a heart which I cut out on my Cameo.

I embossed the card stock and then placed the week number in the center of the heart that I backed with white card stock.
For this week I did all the journaling on my computer in PSE where I edited and added journaling directly to my photos. I love to do this when the photos have areas of open space that will fit journaling and when I don't have enough photos for a two page spread but too many to accommodate more than one journal card.
I haven't used any PL specific products other than the page protector on this page so you can see how easy it is to do your own version of Project Life using what you have in your stash.

You can see how the entire Design Team interpreted this on the SOUS blog here and link us up with your take on this challenge!

Mark February 14th and...


I'll be sharing my layout in addition to a number of other SOUS ladies and the gals at Scraps of Darkness!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...