Sunday, August 4, 2013

Project Life>>Catching Up

It's been quite awhile since my last post. I've been enjoying the summer with my family :)

We wrapped up the baseball season a couple of weeks ago with my boys' team winning the provincial championship for their division. One of the boy's attended a "Mobile App Developing" camp at SAIT last week and we just wrapped up a weekend sleepover at our home with a cousin.

So it's time to "catch up" on Project Life, sort of ;)) (I have a couple of weeks to finish and another couple of weeks to print to completely catch up).

Week 19

Week 20

Week 21

Week 22

Week 23

Week 24

Week 25

Week 26

Week 27

That's all my completed PL weeks so far. If you have any questions regarding supplies used leave a comment and I will answer your question!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...