Friday, February 1, 2013

Project Life Week 3

My Project Life layout has gone live at Scrap Shotz so I will now post it here.

You can view more photos at the Scrap Shotz blog so feel free to click on the link above! I journaled directly on a couple of the photos, something Ali Edwards does that I love! I also used my one of my many roller stamps and experimented with PSE adjustment layers on these photos. My favorite part of this week is our youngest child's drawing. I wish I could capture his description of what he was drawing while he created it, that's what's hard to scrapbook!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...