Thursday, January 10, 2013

Project Life 2013...the beginning


So happy I stuck with Project Life last year and now energized to start the 2013 edition.

Here is my title page,

I have dug in to my stash and used products from a past Studio Calico kit with the addition of the SC hexagon wood veneers.
I plan to stick with my one page per week approach unless two+ pages are needed so that would mean I have a page to "fill in". I subscribe to a bible verse per day so I decided to fill the back of the title page with the first week of verses,
If you look closely you'll notice that January 4th is missing, I have no idea what I did but I was looking at it and must have hit delete by accident because I couldn't find it.

Thanks for looking!

{kit Studio Calico}

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...