Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Project Life Week 38

Week 38
We are now into the beginning of bible study and I am so excited about what I will learn from the book of James! We have had great weather again I was blessed to be able to take Cole to the playground. He had a great time. We said good bye to Auntie Jenni as her new apartment was ready for her to move in to so now Cole can play in the living room instead of staying on the stairs only :) .
I can totally understand the love my sister has for her dogs when I saw the dogs so excited to see her when she came in the house. They didn't care what kind of day she had, they were just so happy to see her.

Thanks for keeping up with my updates, I'll be posting the next set within the next couple of weeks (i hope ;) )

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...