Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Scrap Shotz June Layout Tag

So we just completed another round of layout tag at Scrap Shotz. I really enjoy layout tag, each participant is sent a layout from the participant before them and you create a inspired by that. We sometimes through in a twist like incorporating one of the monthly Creative Team challenges.


I've had these photos out for awhile, wanting to use them and this tag was the perfect opportunity!
This is the layout mine was inspired by-a lovely layout by Jennifer one of my fabulous Creative Team - mates at Scrap Shotz:


Here's my layout for the tag this month:
The die cut paper is Fancy Pants which I trimmed to fit the 12x12 cardstock better. The printed circles, stars and arrows on the paper are easy embellies. I stamped the words with Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday stamps "Kids are Cool". The chipboard star is from Bazill and the chipboard frame and die cut are Maya Road. I misted the chipboard with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and the star is topped with Rock Candy Stickles. The last additions are brads from American Crafts and Making Memories? I'm actually not sure who makes them and a black pearl "Want 2 Scrap".

Click here to see our layout tag progression, you'll enjoy it!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...