Sunday, June 3, 2012

Scrap Shotz June Kit Reveal

The wonderfully creative Creative Team at Scrap Shotz has unveiled our latest projects for the June kit.
This kit features the fabulous Bo Bunny "Hello Sunshine" line. Our special CT assignment this month was creating something fabulous with the Pink Paislee Wood Shop alphas (this is one of 3 fonts in stock). I chose to mist my alphas as the kit includes a fabulous vibrant turquoise Dylusions ink spray.

Here are my projects for this month:
I used a bunch of the Noteworthy die cuts on this one. The title is an Ali Edwards stamp which I stamped in black ink, then painted the Dylusions ink over top and finished off with Rock Candy Stickles.
This one was based on a sketch I saw on the Studio Calico blog and the large alphas are the Pink Paislee kit alphas misted with the Dylusions ink spray also including in the kit.
My cards this month are very simple, I used my Fiskars anywhere punch on this one. The MME brad serves as the sentiment and I've backed it with a sticker which I've popped up with foam squares.
The sentiment is a kit rub on which I've mounted on one of kit stickers and then backed with a paper pieced circle. The jewels are also included with the kit.
This is my April Project 12 layout based on the Scrapshotz Project 12 of 2012 sketch. I used those wonderful alphas and the wood hearts that were also included with the alphas.
I did some handstitching on this one along with fussy cutting the inside of the honeycomb paper to create a frame.
Another card where I let the brad be the sentiment. The die cut is a Noteworthy die cut I cut in half.
This layout is my interpretation of our CT sketch. I used my brand new Mr.Huey's Shine and I love the glimmer in that product!
Check out all the CT projects in the Scrap Shotz gallery (click on link).

Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day ONE! Fruity Favourites!

    Who's ready for some brand new Krafty Goodies? It's time to bring you NEW stamp sets and layering stencils from Kraftin' Kim...