Saturday, February 11, 2012

Little League Mini Album

I began this mini album at the Scrap Shotz October 2010 crop. I was pretty much completed except for a few photos that needed to be added. I finally printed those photos and added them last week.
I take LOTS of photos during Little League season of the boys and this is the second year I have created a mini album of their season. It's a great way to use lots of those photos.  I've used the Teresa Collins Sports Edition II papers throughout.


I misted with Tattered Angels "Electric Blue" glimmer mist using a Pink Paislee mask.The stars transparency is included in the Sports Edition papers. The alphas are by Prima, I bought them at the crop, it's so handy that Sandy brings the store to the crop. Die cuts are Creative Imaginations, I picked them up on a trip to the US, hard to find nice baseball accents here.

Here are a few of the inside pages:


The stickers with the green background are by reminisce. Here is a photo of the tabs:



The mini album itself was part of a Scrap Shotz monthly kit from a couple of years ago. Yes I hoard my supplies ;) . Now the album is ready to reside in my mini-album tray on my coffee table for everyone to enjoy.

Registration for the Scrap Shotz National Scrapbook Day Crop May 5 in Calgary begins February 15!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...